Okay, who are you?

Posted by sourpatchbaby | 4/25/2007 | , | 6 comments »

Reading Katie's post today, I realized that someone has seen my blog in Orlando. and someone else saw my blog from Thonotosassa. Now, I know Katie has no idea of where these towns are, but they are a hop, skip, and a jump from me. The internet is getting closer to me. Pretty soon, real life people that see me everyday are going to know about me. They will read my posts and I will have to poke my eyes out with a spork! The pain! The humanity! Not that I'm opposed to people reading me, is just that I'm afraid that they will force me to either password protect the site, or to pull it completely.

In other words, how the heck does Katie get more views than I do? It's just not fair! I'm so much more likeable and beautiful and nice and pretty and! I! Like! Monkeys! How do you top that? Not fair, I think. Not fair at all.

6 comments

  1. The Children's Barn Store // 5:54 PM  

    LOL. I KNOW. I so noticed that, and relished in it like a pig rolling around in the mud. I was snorting and everything.

    How do you find out the cities that the hits are from? Do you make a general guess, or is it listed somewhere?!

    And how would anyone know who you are based on your blog? They might recognize your kid, but then again he's a kid. I wouldn't walk up to someone and say "I like yer blog! I know it's you cause-a-yer-boy-here!" They have no way of identifying you spacifically.

    Unless they fall madly in love with your writing and start stalking you. And that's far more likely to happen to me.

  2. sourpatchbaby // 8:25 AM  

    Why? Because you're ghettolicious? Don't you have google analytics? They break it down to the cities and give you pretty little graphs and such. You should really get them.

  3. The Children's Barn Store // 9:05 AM  

    Statistically speaking, G.

    I love you and all, but they love me more because they visit me more. It's a fact.

    So I'm far more likely to get stalked, resulting in some torturous death in the hands of my admirer, due to my inability to truly love him/her back.

    Shit... now it doesn't sound so appealing. Wait, yes it does. Cause it still means they love me more!

  4. sourpatchbaby // 11:46 AM  

    NO! It just means that you're crazier! Crazier like a fly in a wall crazy.

  5. The Children's Barn Store // 6:39 PM  

    Tell yourself what you need to tell yourself, missus, but the truth still stands.

    I am more stalkable.

  6. Anonymous // 3:21 AM  

    I read your post kween. don't worry. life always not fair one. especially when u have to take care children. LOL.
    Monkeying, eh? ;)