Soap operas!

Posted by sourpatchbaby | 1/30/2007 | , | 4 comments »

Oh my gosh, like, when I was pregnant and at home I got so addicted to the soap opera Passions. My God, I could not get enough of that. Now that I am working full time I have to get my Passions fix whenever I can. I used to go to the NBC website and see their daily updates, but that doesn't work. Half the time they never update anything and they barely put anything there in the first place. Which is how I found this site for Soap Operas. They not only give the spoilers but they give a more in deph synopsis of the episodes. Which is great for me. Now if I can only get a website like that for Judge Judy and Judge Joe Brown, I will be in heaven. My life literally revolved around the Soap opera and I can get it to revolve around it once more. I like the way that the website's set up. They give much more than what the NBC website gives and it's very easy to read. The format's great also, they have all the cast lists, archives, and other such important information. I especially like the archives page because NBC only puts down what is to happen that day (if they even update at all) and doesn't have an archive that people can persue. Hey Katie, Judge Joe is "defender of womanhood, promoter of manhood", what do you think it means?

4 comments

  1. Anonymous // 11:17 AM  

    Hey girl...what's up..guess who this is???? :) it's me Christina. The one who turned the file room unside down...how have you been? I lost your email..so email me back cnaregar@hotmail.com...OMGOSH ALOT HAS HAPPENED AND CHANGED...I N OW LIVE IN BUSHNELL, NORTH OF TAMPA, NEAR MY HUSBAND..WE ARE DOING REALLY GOOD...I HAVE BROKE ALL TIES WITH MY MOTHER...SHE LEFT BACK IN OCT..AND AT THAT TIME I WAS NOT WORKING...IT REALLY GOT REALLY BAD FOR ME..BUT, I GOT BACK ON TOP I OGT MY SETTLEMENT..WHICH IS NOW DOWN TO NOTHING NOW... I THINK OF YOU ALOT PLEASE EMAIL ME, AND GIVE LOINFRUIT (LOL) A BIG KISS FOR ME OK? EMAIL ME OK

  2. Creative-Type Dad // 12:47 PM  

    "defender of womanhood, promoter of manhood"

    Just like Wonderwoman or Mr. T?

  3. sourpatchbaby // 8:08 AM  

    That's right, Mr. J WonderJudge.... Christina! Hey! How are you?

  4. The Children's Barn Store // 10:38 AM  

    Passions?! O my.

    Defender of womanhood, promoter of manhood... hmm...

    I'm letting it swim around in my brain... waiting for an answer.... shake it up a little... I forcast...

    He plays for both sides of the team. Eureka.