Postie Patrol

Posted by sourpatchbaby | 1/02/2007 | | 0 comments »

This video absolutely funny. The chick has to do a scavenger hunt for all sorts of pictures and videos in Chicago in a determined amount of time in order to win delishus prizes (like 1000 bucks and Digital Photo Printing and such items). I didn't like the fact that she was all aloof of writing I heart hp on her forehead with a marker. I was all like, woman, you needs to wins the moneys! Git writing already! I was all yelling and screaming at the computer screen wanting her to get it over with. She wasn't very smart if she wanted to wait to find someone who would do it for her. It's not like she was going to share the money with them. I was all like, if they asked me, I would do it in a heartbeat. For $1000? Heck yeah, I would just get a brillo pad and scrub to my hearts content later on. Like five seconds after the money was in my pocket. It's not like the skin wont grow back.
I would so participate in something like this to win cool prizes!

By the way, this post was brought to you by HP.

0 comments