I'm broke

Posted by sourpatchbaby | 1/24/2007 | | 1 comments »

I just lost my entire post. I suck. Anyways, I had a couple of things bounce on my account and was 90 bucks down the hole. I didnt' even dare let The Hubby know about it. He would have my head with a side salad. Had I known about this online paperless Payday Cash Advance Loans site, things would've been different. Moral of the story? remember to balance your checkbook. And if you just can't not bid on that awsome very cheap Fuzzi Bunz diaper set, well then go get a cash advance loan. I used to think that to get one of these I would have to go to amscot along with all the other really poor really really poor people out there and be humilliated the whole time. But with this site. With this site, I don't even have to leave my house. All I have to do is fill out some online forms and I would get the money deposited into my account. I win! Yay! I'm pretty sure that I might most definitely will probably surely do this next time that I'm strapped for cash. It certainly beats getting a negative mark on my credit report.

1 comments

  1. Calico Sky // 9:10 PM  

    didn't even know services like that existed!!