Posted by sourpatchbaby | 1/09/2007 | 6 comments »

to anyone that I couldn't comment on today, this is the reason why. I have become a virus. I know I'm not that productive and really reeeely don't like to work; but a virus? Not even a drain on society, just a virus.


We're sorry...
... but your query looks similar to automated requests from a computer virus or spyware application. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now.

We'll restore your access as quickly as possible, so try again soon. In the meantime, if you suspect that your computer or network has been infected, you might want to run a virus checker or spyware remover to make sure that your systems are free of viruses and other spurious software.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and hope we'll see you again on Google.

6 comments

  1. The Children's Barn Store // 8:31 AM  

    I might have suspected that myself (;

  2. sourpatchbaby // 8:43 AM  

    Hey! I resent that! I'm not viral like at all, promise! I didn't turn you into me, did I? Solid proof am not a virus.

  3. Lisa // 8:51 AM  

    I hope you get healed soon.

  4. Creative-Type Dad // 12:06 PM  

    I've never heard of that one.

    See this is why computer need to wear condems.

  5. The Children's Barn Store // 9:02 PM  

    Well, sometimes I still talk like you.... is that the equivelent to "turning into you"?? When I pet my cat, I have the urge to do it so hard her skin is practically removed from her little skull. As a result of these things, I think you're a virus, yes, yes, indeed.

  6. Diana // 11:44 AM  

    I was viral the other day, too, and that was bad because it was a slow day at the office.
    No one else to infect... ;D