Holy Moly

Posted by sourpatchbaby | 10/23/2006 | , | 0 comments »

The Kid has ANOTHER molar coming in. Crankyness factor has been upgraded to red. A little cold seems to be creeping in and making room up The Kid's nose. And oh yeah, did I mention that he loves his bellybutton? The Kid can't get enough of it. It's crazy I tell you, crazy. Dear God, where does the time go? It seems as if just yesterday I was feeling you move and now you're running around the house carrying your shoes. Why? Why must you carry your shoes all over the house? Do they need to see every single inch of the house? Do they need to take a rest from all that walking you do? Oh well, we'll never know will we?

In other news! I! Got! Accepted! At! My! Skool's! Honor! Roll! Society! Yay! I didn't even know we had one. Seems like you don't find them, they find you. Plus, on a better note. I did much better on my next test although I don't know what my score is because teacher hasn't posted grades yet. And, I found out that my lowest test score gets dropped. That will be just peachy. I have to wait a couple weeks in some ultra special bloglife secret thingamajig. Something so udderly (moo:) deelishus that I can't even bring myself to post about it yet. Will let you know if/when it did/didn't happen. In the meantime, it's Nakey Bottom Time! Courtesy of The Kid.



Ciao!

0 comments