Hi

Posted by sourpatchbaby | 10/02/2006 | | 1 comments »

I never told you guys what The Hubby did. I was at skool and when I came home I found The Kid sans hair. I was so mad I screamed. He looked like this when I left for skool

















and when I came home, he looked like this

Let me tell you, it took a few days for me to calm down. I hated the new cut. I don't have a baby anymore, I have a little man. It sucks because he looks so grown up that I don't even know where my little baby went. I have forgiven The Hubby but he is not allowed to cut The Kid's hair for a long time.

1 comments

  1. Diana // 10:53 AM  

    OMG! I would have killed him. I begged to have my son's hair cut and regretted it soon after, but now I can't let it get too long, because it itches him...
    but he(yours) looks cute.