One, Two, Wheee!

Posted by sourpatchbaby | 2/20/2007 | , , | 1 comments »

I heard The Kid on Saturday counting. By himself. Oh the joys of motherhood when I learned that The Kid was not daft were superceded by the fact that I did not teach him that. It sucks to learn that your child is being taught something educational outside of you. I wanted to teach him to count, but I didn't teach him to count. Although, if he confuses the three with wheee....does it count? He clearly says wheee and not three (whee being his brand new most favorite word in the whole world with the exception of No! Which is by far the best word).

1 comments

  1. Diana // 11:42 AM  

    I hate when they learn somethng from someone else, too. I was all upset when he learned how to give kisses, and nobody would own up to teaching him because they saw how mad I was. (But I loved the kisses!)

    I have a cousin that used to say "One, Two, Free..."
    she could never say a TH together