Money!

Posted by sourpatchbaby | 2/28/2007 | 0 comments »

I bet you’re wondering if I am really getting paid enough money from Pay Per Post. Do you want to know how much money I’ve made so far with them? Let me tell you, I have been paid $42.02 and will be paid $55.01 doing the blog marketing. This is only because I had no google page rank and was not eligible to take the higher paid opportunities. But now, I have a whooping page rank that’s higher than my -25 from before and that helps me. It’s very easy to do this and why aren’t you doing it yet?

What have I done with this money? Well, I have bought me some fluff. I am now the proud owner of 12 Fuzzi Bunz diapers and 12 Mother of Eden inserts. Yup, I have decided to kick the disposable diaper habit when The Kid is at home. He now wears his cute little FB’s all the time and let me tell you, it’s not as scary as it seems. I am going to let my money sit in my Paypal account for a while so that it can grow baby! I have my eyes on some really cute things that I want and want to be able to afford it. This is the best second job ever since I don’t have to leave my house or even get off the internet for that matter.


0 comments