MEME

Posted by sourpatchbaby | 5/11/2007 | 3 comments »

Oh Goodness, I just noticed that I got tagged by a couple people! Well, I'll do the Nutz one first tag first.

Rules:

1. Add a direct link to your post below the name of the person who tagged you. Include the state and country you're in.

2. List our your top 5 favorite places to eat at your location (locally).

3. Tag 5 other peole (preferably from other countries/states) and let them know they've been tagged.

I live in Tampa, Florida (population 289,790. Waaaay more than what that nutty mommahas in her town!)

1. Taco bus - it's not actually named that, but everyone refers to it as such. It has the very best tacos in the world. They really season their chicken well and put lime and homemade salsa in their tacos.

2. Sonic - I know it's a chain, but I just love me them strawberry limeades!

3. Golden dragon Restaurant - Pupu platter anyone?

4. Acropolis - The best Greek food around.

5. Food court in the Mall - I'm sorry, but there's no beating walking around the food court getting fed free food!

Who to tag, who to tag....
Katie
Papajoneh
Induetime
anyone else care to join?

3 comments

  1. Anonymous // 12:01 AM  

    wow... thanks for remembering me. Oh no... i owe like 4 tags already.. i wish i can fulfill all these. Thanks Kween. Just wait ok ;)

  2. Nicole // 1:43 AM  

    Taco Bus sounds good to me…love tacos!!! And golden dragon restaurant and pupu platter???

    Ps thanks for doing the tag. I hope you enjoyed it.. If you know of anyone else doing it please feel free to send me a message and I’ll update them too on the updated list of tag doers

  3. Anonymous // 8:24 AM  

    Hooray.. another vote for sonic! A must go place now!

    Ah and Taco bus... I wish it is a real bus that moves around so I can have taco anytime, anywhere :D

    Thanks for playing along~