How to have even more clean fun

Posted by sourpatchbaby | 5/09/2007 | 5 comments »

One day, a man came home and was greeted by his wife dressed in a very Sexy nightie. "Tie me up," she purred, "and you can do anything you want." So he tied her up and went golfing.

**************************************************
A woman came home, screeching her car into the driveway, and ran into the house. She slammed the door and shouted at the top of her lungs, "Honey, pack your bags. I won the lottery!" The husband said, "Oh my God! What should I pack, beach stuff or mountain stuff?" "Doesn't matter," she said. "Just get out."

**************************************************
Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right, and the other is a husband.

**************************************************
A Polish immigrant went to the DMV to apply for a driver's license. First, of course, he had to take an eye sight test The optician showed him a card with the letters
'C Z W I X N O S T A C Z.' "Can you read this?" the optician asked. "Read it?" the Polish guy replied, "I know the guy." **************************************************

5 comments

  1. The Children's Barn Store // 11:25 AM  

    Very cute.

    *insert text laughing* *lol* *lmao* *roflmao* *haha* *hee hee* *hoo hoo*

  2. The Children's Barn Store // 11:26 AM  

    OK. I've kept up on my end of the comment love. WHAT ABOUT ME?! I will go on boycott if I have to. I so will.

  3. Laurie // 11:45 AM  

    lmao. love a good clean joke!

  4. sourpatchbaby // 11:49 AM  

    You're too much Katie, you're too much.

  5. MOM IS NUTZ // 4:21 PM  

    Tag...you're it...see my blog