I love payperpost

Posted by sourpatchbaby | 5/11/2007 | 7 comments »

I love me some payperpost! It's the best way to get paid to blogI haven’t told you guys how much money I’ve made with it, have I? Well, so far I’ve made about $182 dollars. But I don’t post everyday, I will start doing more though. I’ve seen some people that have made over six hundred dollars! It’s easy to do this, only write a little bit when I want and about what I want and sit back waiting for the money to roll in. It has helped me raise my page rank from like a negative zero to a three and I hope that it will help me go up to a higher page rank soon enough. Pay per post is the best thing since sliced bread!

7 comments

  1. The Children's Barn Store // 4:49 PM  

    I know, I use PPP to pay my cell phone bill. Since I don't have a bank account, I send it to my aunt instead, and she just deducts for the celly.

    I've been paid 52.52 (really truly that exact amt). I should be paid 41.01 within the next month.

    I need to do more posts, lol...

  2. Laurie // 12:56 PM  

    That is pretty cool. I am too lazy to do it though LOL

  3. The Children's Barn Store // 6:31 AM  

    seriously, I am too, but it's easy even for the laziest of the lazies.

  4. sourpatchbaby // 1:14 PM  

    Katie, did you look in the mirror when you said that? or did you look at the picture of me that you keep in your wallet?

  5. The Children's Barn Store // 5:46 PM  

    Totally. Both. At the same time.

    It doesn't matter, cause we were practically separated at birth.

  6. Creative-Type Dad // 11:59 AM  

    That's pretty good.
    I could use that towards my iPhone fund...

  7. Anonymous // 12:55 AM  

    I love the fact they can't even outrank me at PayPerPost