Pingo

Posted by sourpatchbaby | 3/23/2007 | , , | 4 comments »


Have you ever said to yourself: Self, you needs to go out and call your friends across the sea? Well, don’t worry about the cost of international calling anymore, we have Pingo! Just sign up with them and you will get four hours of international calling for free! Go over here to get started and if you refer someone you will get $15.00. Free calls and free money, need I say more? Okay, how about this: you can call China for 1.8 cents a minute. You don’t even have to know anyone there to take the offer, you can meet them once you call! This is great if you have pen pals that you want to get closer to, hehe. You can even use your cell phones and still get a great deal on mobile international calling cards

Technorati Profile

4 comments

  1. The Children's Barn Store // 4:51 PM  

    I'm sorry, miss, I've never said 'self, you needs to go out and call your friends across the sea.'

    And in order for me to call someone in China, wouldn't I have to know the number in the first place? So, logically, wouldn't I have to know someone in order to call them there?

    Even if I called China, I don't know any Mandarin or Cantonese or whatever other language they have there. So that 1.8 cents per minute would cost me about 9 cents... because that's how long I'd be on the phone.

    I'm just saying.

  2. sourpatchbaby // 8:10 AM  

    Oh katie.. you're too much.

  3. The Children's Barn Store // 6:37 PM  

    lol.

    Well. I. had. to. comment.

    All I saw was ZERO comments, so I felt bad. I had to say what was on my mind.

    I had to. It's what I do best.

  4. Anonymous // 11:49 PM  

    My grandparents travel internationally a lot, and they LOVE Pingo. It isn't a scam. They've been using it for a few years now, and only have good things to say about it.