Olden days

Posted by sourpatchbaby | 8/24/2006 | 2 comments »

When I was growing up in some random island, I was poor. So poor in fact, that my sister and I shared a barbie (with skanky old raggety hair) and a ken doll (had no pants, we wrapped a tiny rag around him for pants. It was more like a loincloth). Anyways, we played lots of weird games (not just my sister and I, every kid we knew). One of those games was extremely cute. It goes like this:

5 names of guys
Luis
Robert
John
Mark
Matthew

5 names of girls
Joanna
Tamara
Diana
Dream Mommy
Karen

5 parts of a chicken
Wing
Breast
Leg
Beak
Neck

5 parts of a house
Jacuzzi
Closet
Bedroom
Pantry
Roof

5 songs
Oops, I did it again...
I wish I were an Oscar Meyer weiner..
I like big butts and I cannot lie...
Eeeh Macarena..
She wore an itsy bitsy teene weeny yellow polka dot bikini...

Once you have that completed, you put it together like this: Luis grabs Joanna by the wing, takes her to the Jacuzzi and sings, Oops I did it again...
And on until you go through the list. It's quite funny when you use people you know and add silly songs at the end. Umn, I guess I tag whomever reads this first. No one can get mad as to which part of them gets grabbed or what song they get sung. It all falls randomly, plus it's fun.

2 comments

  1. Lisa // 9:11 AM  

    That's cute. I'm Lisa, btw. I'm not really "hiding" my identity, I just don't want it standing out in my profile.

    I have a beak?? lol!!

  2. Diana // 10:51 AM  

    John grabs my leg and and takes me to the bedroom and sings "i like big butts..."?!?!
    LOL!
    I'm not sure about john, I think he's saying I have a saggy butt!