Baby Meme

Posted by sourpatchbaby | 8/22/2006 | 1 comments »

Tamara tagged me with this one

3 things that scare me
My car toy, when it is turned on (love it when it's off)
The vacuum cleaner
Being alone in a room

3 People That Make Me Laugh
Daddy
The Girl
My girl pastor

3 things I love
Kix cereal (I think that they're cookies)
Mommy's milk
Sleeping curled up in the crook of mommy's arm

3 Things I Hate
Sleeping in my crib
Being alone
When I'm told "no touch!!"

3 Things I Don’t Understand
Why mommy doesn't like it when I try to bite her face
Why they keep putting me back in my crib
Why they won't let me bite their bellies

3 Things On My Highchair
Dried cherries
Avocado
Kix

3 Things I’m Doing Right Now
Sticking something in my mouth
Chewing on an electrical cord
Slowly cleaning my sitter's floor with my patented drool/butt slide move

3 Things I Want to Do Before I Die
Get my hands on the DVD player
Learn how to walk
drink out of a cup

3 Things I Can Do
Walk holding on to someone's hand
Grab mommy's belly flop and try to blow bubbles on it (don't ask)
Stick my finger in my(and other people) nose

3 Things I Can't Do
walk unaided
Sleep the whole night
Be alone for a minute

3 Ways to Describe My Personality
Curious
Determined
Needy

3 Things I Think You Should Listen To
Me
Veggietales (any)
Reggaeton music (mostly Manny Montes and Rey Pirin)

3 Things I Think You Should Never Listen To
Whenever someone tells me no
Slow, old people music
Anything that doesn't involve me

3 Absolute Favorite Foods
Whatever is on your plate
Avocado
Strawberries

3 Things I’d Like to Learn
What is inside the toilet
How to work the remote
How to make these adults understand me

3 Beverages I Drink Regulary
Mommy's milk
Water
Pedialyte(recently)

3 Shows I Watch
Veggietales
House
That 70's Show

1 comments

  1. No Longer In Crisis // 3:53 PM  

    Oh no! TELL ME I won't have to deal with the finger-in-the-nose thing one day soon!!! AAAAHHHHH! I suppose it's inevitable. :)