So, yesterday the sitter calls. The Kid has thrown up twice. I try calling The Hubby to see if he can take The Kid but, no he says that he's too sick to drive. I left work early to pick him up. The poor The Kid was all flaccid. Yes, that's the word that came to my mind. The Poor child was just sitting there, not doing anything. Obviously the disease has affected him greatly. The Hubby was shivering and trembling in the couch, could barely speak. Great, I now had two sick guys to tend to. Not a pretty sight. Then came the diarrhea. Oh sweet monkey jesus! The diarrhea! Lets just say that I had to change my underwear. It was that bad. He got everything, blankets, clothes, me. Then he got a fever. I barely slept last night. Everytime that I managed to doze off, I heard the underwater fart noise that alerted me to yet another poopy mess. And of course, The Kid was all about playing at three freaking oclock in the morning. Who the heck is awake and lucid at that unholy hour? Not me, that's for sure. Took him to the doctor this morning where he was diagnosed with an ear infection. Surely not the cause for his exorcist-like projectile vomiting/diarrhea? I also found out that ALL the kids from church are sick with the same disease. Some of the adults have it too. I kept hearing my own stomach gurgle and bubble and praying that maybe just maybe I can hold off on getting all diseased until both guys are better. There's just no way that I can take care of two sick men while being sick myself. Of course, this morning I just HAD to get all jealous of the attention they were getting and go and start vomiting too.

Anyways, change of subject. I am so sleep deprived it's not even funny. I'm going to take a class every morning until the end of the year so I won't be online until after 1pm. Once I pass this one class, all I'll need is one math class and then I can leave this godforsaken skool and go on to the next one. Only five more years to go, is my daily chant. Remember, the peepee in the potty.

2 comments

  1. Lisa // 9:10 AM  

    I'm sorry my little guy made everyone sick! I'm still praying to be spared the plague here. I have a bad cold coming on, but I'll take it if it means escaping the plague. I hope everyone's better soon. I know how miserable it is.

  2. Anonymous // 9:33 AM  

    Ay bendito! I know what you're going through, except I didn't get the shits and puke myself...
    Sending Get Well wishes your way!
    ~Diana