So, I'm watching judge judy and in the case the woman's complaining how the ex put lawnmower oil in her gas tank resulting in expensive repairs and such. All of a sudden, The Hubby, who was folding laundry while I sat on my butt and watched TV blurts out:

I did that once and continues to fold laundry.
whoa, back up here. you did what?
I put something in a lady's gas tank. except that it was sand that I put in there.
when? why? tell me! at this point am teethering on the edge of my seat. Judge Judy aside, my goody two shoes husband did criminal mischief. I've gotta get the details.
Oh, it was nothing. It was a lady that my dad used to date. She treated him badly and I put sand in her gas tank to get even. I was a teenager at the time.
did you tell anyone?
no. over in (insert the name of the island town he used to live in), if anyone'd learned I'd gotted beat up badly. So don't tell anyone.

point taken husband. The words: my husband commited random acts of criminal violence will not cross my lips. I pwomish that I won't blog about it either. I pwomish

5 comments

  1. Anonymous // 1:03 AM  

    Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

  2. Anonymous // 8:57 PM  

    The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

    Thanks

  3. Anonymous // 3:03 AM  

    Nice post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.

  4. Anonymous // 1:05 AM  

    Brim over I to but I contemplate the list inform should have more info then it has.

  5. Anonymous // 8:29 PM  

    Nice dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.