To Mr Impatient

Posted by sourpatchbaby | 11/05/2007 | , | 2 comments »

Dear Mr. Impatient:

I understand that you were late for work this morning. As a matter of fact, so was I. I also understand that you really really wanted to make that left turn when the light was green for it. What I don't understand is how you expected me to ram my truck on top of the car that was in front of me so that you could have just one more inch of space so you could get in the left turn lane. In case you didn't notice, there was TRAFFIC and a RED LIGHT in front of me stopping me from doing as you wanted me to. I did find it funny how when the left turn light turned green, you started to honk at me with renewed intensity. As if the last four minutes of you honking didn't drive the point into me enough, you felt the need to lay your hands on the horn and keep them there. I was kinda hoping that you'd try to drive over the cement divider thing so that I could see if your teeny tiny car would've flipped over on its side like a turtle. That would've been funny. Even funnier if you'd landed right against my car. Cuz you know what? I would've sued the pants off you for being so darn stupid to put mine and everyone else's lives in danger.


PS: Was there a full moon last night or some sort of sports game that I didn't know about? There were about 15 car crashes and accidents that I passed on my way to work today. Way more than usual. Oh yeah, if I ever see you on the road and you try to pull a stunt like that again. I will hurt you, physically mentally hurt you. Don't mess with a hormonal pregnant woman that hasn't had breakfast and is driving a big truck.

2 comments

  1. Creative-Type Dad // 11:54 AM  

    Do you know what's ironic?

    When this guy DOES get in an accident and is half-dead he and his family will probably say "who did this to him?!"

  2. Diana // 7:12 PM  

    agree with tony...
    i hate the Impatients.