Katie, this is for you.

Posted by sourpatchbaby | 11/13/2007 | , | 3 comments »

3 comments

  1. Diana // 8:59 PM  

    I love that! It totally applies to me and my friend!

  2. The Children's Barn Store // 1:54 PM  

    SOOOOOO TRUE. Hey listen, the auntie and I are officially scheduled for takeoff on the week of 3/17. I took it off of work & we're going to stay in Orlando. I figure we can meet up on one of the days that I'm there.

    AND HAPPY BDAY!!!!

    O, and I have a computer coming for reals in a week and a half, so I'll be online then. Sorry about the non-keeping in touchness.

  3. The Children's Barn Store // 11:58 AM  

    DUDE --> you NEVER respond about my visiting questions --> makes me think that if I go to Florida to see Disneywor;d --> you won't be there.... I don't have to plan the trip... I can always go to like Vegas or something!!!