The Bloop

Posted by sourpatchbaby | 7/19/2007 | , , | 4 comments »

That's what I'm naming this parasitic* little person inside me. I'm tired of calling her an it, foetus, and mini me. So I decided on naming it a bloop. By the way, notice how I redid my links bar. There's a link to the birth center where I'm gonna burst open this belated christmas present. Also, check out bob the angry flower. The writer is Canadian and is actually funny. He does good movie reviews as well. I've also decided to redo my site. I don't have the money to buy my own domain name yet, but when I do, I will do that. I'm also going to try to do more posting of higher quality. And I promise I will start commenting on everyone whose blogs I read (and that's everyone in my linkage list and more that are not there right now)

In morning sickness front, it seems as though the pukiness has subsided somewhat. I'm not as sick as I was, but still getting sick. Progress? Maybe. Right now I'm eating some exotic vegetable chips with garlic, oregano, olive oil, and a hint of lemon. They're very good. Made you hungry yet Katie? No? Well then, yesterday I had a deelishus BBQ chicken sandwich at a good Italian restaurant (their pizza slices are almost as big as my head, and that's pretty big if I do say so myself)

**A parasite commonly refers to an organism that lives on or inside another organism, a phenomenon known as parasitism. Some parasites are social parasites, taking advantage of interactions between members of a social host species such as ants or termites to their detriment. Kleptoparasitism involves the parasite stealing food that the host has caught or otherwise prepared. So as you can see, being pregnant is like having parasites and having children is like having little parasites outside your body constantly stealing and eating the food that you've caught or prepared. And I can't be sharing my hawaiian pizza with bacon instead of ham with anyone (except for katie, but she'll just stare at me until I give in) much less a parasite.

4 comments

  1. The Children's Barn Store // 2:49 PM  

    Effin' right. I will so stare you down for some bacony pineapple-y goodness.

    Sorry I'm slow on the updates, dudette.... been really busy on the work front with no computer on the home front.

    When I read entries like this, that make me crack up, I miss you like crazy, G. I wish I had the chance to come down this year ):

  2. The Children's Barn Store // 2:50 PM  

    And I have what might be a super huge update... so I'll try to put it together... soonish.

  3. Diana // 2:08 PM  

    Ah, yes, parasites. I remember calling in-utero Diva that. Except she would only let me keep down fruits and veggies, everything else was REJECTED! Are you eating the Terra chips? because I looooove those.

  4. sourpatchbaby // 8:34 AM  

    Yes! The terra chips are to die for! I love the mediterranean mix one.