Ranting...

Posted by sourpatchbaby | 7/24/2006 | | 2 comments »

*WARNING, ANGRY RANT TO FOLLOW. ALSO, INTRODUCING THE GIRL!



It seems as if I will never have time to finish the "about me" part of this blog. I promise that as soon as I find some time, I will do it. Right now, I have about five hundred bags of clean laundry that has to be folded, ironed, and put away. In other news, we had a little incident with my stepdaughter who I will refer to as The Girl! The Girl! is 11 years old and was barely two when her parents got divorced. Long story short, mom cheated and was horrible. The divorce was hard on The Hubby, because he fought it tooth and nail. He didn't want to get divorced, mainly because of The Girl! It put him in a deep depression and he didn't even date again until he met me, years later. Anyways, The Girl! opened herself up to us. She was crying because she still wanted her parents to be together (her mom remarried soon after the divorce) and because she wanted to spend more time with The Hubby. Good thing we had the pastors in attendance and they were able to explain to her some things. Mainly, The Girl! understands that The Hubby didn't want the divorce, was very much in love with her mom (at the time), and that is not up to him to be able to have as much time with her as he wants (he used to have her every weekend until The Wench decided that she didn't like that).

Let me just say that The Wench is very spiteful and stupid. She's a very bad person, thief, liar, con woman, manipulative. Her family hates The Hubby and the church that we go to (because the pastors refused to stop talking to him after the divorce, mainly because she was the one who wanted it), and have said God only knows what to The Girl! about us. I am glad that this happened though, even though The Hubby couldn't tell The Girl! the exact cause of the divorce (she's not mature enough to understand), she does know enough to make her own decisions now. This is something that will make us grow closer together as a family and not tear us apart. We get along just fine and she loves The Kid and he loves her right back. I love her to death, Just get annoyed at how spoiled she is over at the other house, it took us forever to get her to flush the toilet and do little things like turn on the shower for her bath. Her mom found childbirth too painful and said that she would never have any more children again so The Girl! is happy to get siblings on this side of the tree. Now she's pestering us for a girl.

The Hubby is planning to tell her everthing including details when she is older (The Wench threw a fit when she found out, probably because she doesn't want her daughter to know shes whoreish*). What do you think internet? Should children of divorce be told (when they can fully understand it) exactly what happened to make their parents split? Are there some things best kept from the children? What about those horrible women who will lie to their children making everthing seem to be the father's fault? Shouldn't those fathers have a right to be heard and justified in their children's eyes? Where does the line separating the truth and vindictiveness lie? Should the old "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all" apply here for both parents? Will Ethan finally leave Gwen for Theresa? Will Sheridon find Marty?


*sorry about my cursing, did not want this blog to be filled with curse-yness but there is no other nice way to call what she did. Lady of the night? She who does not know how to close her legs?

2 comments

  1. Diana // 4:55 PM  

    I can't offer you an answer, as I will be in the same situation with my step-son. Even though I know his mother tells him horrible things about me and his dad...
    but I'm all for honesty.
    I'm grateful my parents told me why they split up (my father was the whore in that one)

  2. sourpatchbaby // 1:28 PM  

    That's the thing I don't like, the lies. And of course, the stepmothers get all the bad rap. I never hear a fairy tale about the evil birth mother and the kindly step/adoptive mother. We must be a dying breed.