He's coming home!

Posted by sourpatchbaby | 11/13/2008 | , , | 1 comments »

The Hubby is coming home on R&R on dec 19th~~~!!!!!! I'm going to buy his plane ticket this weekend. I'm so excited, we have a lot to catch up on. I hope the kidlets don't get scared of him since it's been so long and kids have short memories. Of course, he says that he doesn't want anyone meeting him at the airport when he comes which means that I am so going to have a group of people there waiting for him. I'm going to make signs, and get balloons, and all that happy crappy stuff. It will have been six months from the last time that we saw him, of course people want to see him. He'll be here until just after new year's which will give him some time to get a relationship going with the kidlets again. Especially Ducky. The poor thing barely remembers him (I think)I hope that he doesn't take offense if Ducky doesn't run to him right away. After all, he's been gone half of Ducky's life. And of course we have to catch up on six month's worth of conjugal visits if you know what I mean, hehe. It's too bad that I don't have any vacation time left, or I'd take some time then to spend with him. Oh well, he can have a nice hot meal ready for me when I get home from work.

1 comments

  1. Diana // 11:17 AM  

    YAY! I'm so glad he gets to be home for the Holidays with you guys! That's awesome. Enjoy it mama.