Silly Duckie!

Posted by sourpatchbaby | 6/26/2008 | | 0 comments »

Last night around 4am I woke up to Duckie trying to crawl over me. He was trying to reach the alarm clock so that he could play with it. I mean, isn't that what all the kewl kids are doing these days? Waking up at 4am wanting to play?

He was totally wide awake and didn't want to sleep, so I put him on his crib and fell asleep myself. I was kinda woken up when I heard someone knocking on the door. I was about to fall asleep again when the knocking started again but this time it was accompanied by Duckie grunting. That woke me up fully and I got up right away to check on him. Little bugger that he is, he managed to do a complete 180 degree turn in the crib and was crawling. Except that he ran out of crib space and just kept banging his head against the rails of the crib. That was the knocking noise I heard. Surprisingly, he wasn't grunting cuz it hurt; he was grunting cuz he was crawling but going nowhere. Go figure :) It was hilarious though.

0 comments