How to stop baby from crying

Posted by sourpatchbaby | 3/18/2008 | , , | 1 comments »

Hit him in the head with a clock...


Seriously, last night duckie woke up unconsolably crying and wouldn't stop. I tried nursing him and he was so desperate that he couldn't latch on. He was acting like he does when he sleeps too long and wakes up starvin' like marvin. Since The Hubby moved the furniture around and unplugged my nightlight, I had the alarm clock in bed with me so I moved it to the pillow to give me some light as I tried to calm down duckie. He throws his arm up in the air and hits the clock. The clock falls on his head with a loud smack, I get up out of bed quickly thinking that he's going to cry up a storm....he burps, latches on, and falls asleep in a matter of seconds.


The moral of the story, remember to burp your baby after feeding him no matter the time.

1 comments

  1. Anonymous // 3:58 PM  

    I once dented my son's forehead (accidently) with a nail clipper that slipped out of my hand while I was trying to clip his nails. The next day he got his first out- of-hospital pictures...with a dent on his forehead. Yeah, he fell asleep right after the clippers fell on his head...
    ~Diana