I'd do the same too

Posted by sourpatchbaby | 9/01/2006 | 1 comments »

In reading yesterday's news, I have come to the conclusion that yes, I would do exactly the same thing. I think that the prosecution is going to have a very hard time convicting him of murder 1. They will probably go for manslaughter or even try to get a plea deal before the case goes to trial. I know if I was a jury member, I would let this man walk free. What else could he have done when his wife told him their creepy neighbor had molested his two year old? The sad thing is, that old man probably had other victims out there that may never come out and say it. People like that are like slugs. Only instead of slobber, they leave behind a path of sadness and destruction. And instead of salt, knives are used to destroy them. I'm not saying that he deserved it, but I'm not saying that he didn't.

1 comments

  1. Diana // 10:39 AM  

    I would have killed him too. No one could ever do something to my son and expect to get away with it. It's a parent's need to protect their kids.