So.....This morning I was changing The Kid for skool and I'd left Duckie in the bathroom. I'd expected Duckie to follow us out of the bathroom like he always does when I realized that not only had he not followed us, but that there was a weird noise going on....I rush to the bathroom to find....





My sweet baby boy pretending to brush his gums with the toilet bowl cleaner!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (major overreaction emoticon)


I scrubbed his mouth and hands as best I could but I could not bring myself to kiss him when I dropped him off at the sitter's. I'm hoping that they'll kiss the nastiness out of him by the time I pick him up after work.

2 comments

  1. bratarmy29 // 8:36 PM  

    Hey, i found this post on blogrush. I found it entertaining, and will keep reading =)
    p.s. I hope you DO kiss your baby boy again soon

  2. Anonymous // 2:48 PM  

    Well written article.